We must quickly learn how to live well in the world as it is today, including the realm of work.
We need to learn a new vocabulary of economics and markets that is more suitable to understand the present world and that is likely to offer us the tools to act, and perhaps improve it as well.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 125 pages, VIII, 125 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/04/2015
- Category: Economic theory & philosophy
- ISBN: 9781137528872
- PDF from £38.24
- Paperback / softback from £39.95