Urgent Care Handbook : Professional Practice Paperback / softback
by LYNDA SIBSON
This book presents the knowledge and skills an urgent care practitioner needs to understand to optimise their daily practice and manage their career.
The book discusses the development of the profession and covers all aspects of professional practice including issues around policy and processes, legal and ethical considerations, the impact of national practitioner programmes and career pathways.
It presents practice models and their clinical application along with practical examples and cases studies.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 209 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: Mark Allen Group
- Publication Date: 30/06/2010
- Category: Accident & emergency medicine
- ISBN: 9781856424066