The Art of Mixing Textiles in Quilts : 14 Projects Using Wool, Silk, Cotton & Home Decor Fabrics Paperback / softback
by Lynn Schmitt
Have a ball blending cottons with rich wools, lustrous silks, and textural home decor fabrics for quilts that beg to be touched.
Weave unconventional textiles together like a pro with the best advice for cutting, sewing, and pressing fabrics of texture and sheen.
Craft 14 pieced and appliqued projects, like table runners, quilts, pincushions, and tote bags.
Dimensional and exciting, mixed-fabric quilts are ripe for using up scraps and expanding your horizons.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 112 pages, Illustrations, color
- Publisher: C & T Publishing
- Publication Date: 07/08/2018
- Category: Quiltmaking, patchwork & applique
- ISBN: 9781617455407
- EPUB from £18.23