Cyclic ss-Ketoesters : Synthesis & Reactions Paperback / softback
The chemistry of cyclic ss-ketoesters has received considerable attention because they serve as highly important intermediates in many organic synthesis.
The wide application of these compounds in organic synthesis, depends chiefly on the reactivity of the methylene group, and the ready hydrolysis of the ester group, and its substituted derivatives to carboxlic acids and ketones.
The syntheses and reactions of cyclic ss-ketoesters are reviewed in a formal way.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 111 pages, b/w illus
- Publisher: Nova Science Publishers Inc
- Publication Date: 01/07/2010
- Category: Organic chemistry
- ISBN: 9781616682828