Israeli Exceptionalism : The Destabilizing Logic of Zionism Hardback
by M. Alam
This book discusses the small band of European Zionists, who entered the world stage in late 19th century, determined to create a Jewish state and considers how, at that time in Europe, Jewish-Gentile frictions were local problems, whilst today in Israel they have come to form the pivot of global conflict.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 274 pages, XI, 274 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 10/02/2010
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9780230614840
- PDF from £38.24
- Paperback / softback from £33.99