The Rise and Fall of Radical Westminster, 1780-1890 Hardback
by M. Baer
Part of the Studies in Modern History series
The Rise and Fall of Radical Westminster, 1780-1890 explores a critical chapter in the story of Britain's transition to democracy.
Utilising the remarkably rich documentation generated by Westminster elections, Baer reveals how the most radical political space in the age of oligarchy became the most conservative and tranquil in an age of democracy.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 363 pages, XVI, 363 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/07/2012
- Category: British & Irish history
- ISBN: 9780230349315
- PDF from £65.45
- Paperback / softback from £60.15