Narrating the Past through Theatre : Four Crucial Texts Hardback
by M. Bennett
This cutting-edge title explores how narrating the past both conflicts and creates an interesting relationship with drama's 'continuing present' that arcs towards an unpredictable future.
Theatre both brings the past alive and also fixes it, but through the performance process, allowing the past to be molded for future (not-yet-existent) audiences.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 89 pages, VIII, 89 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/10/2012
- Category: Theatre studies
- ISBN: 9781137275417
- Paperback / softback from £40.79
- PDF from £42.49