Submission and Subjection in Leviathan : Good Subjects in the Hobbesian Commonwealth Hardback
by M. Byron
Leviathan invests the sovereign with nearly absolute power, and that vast sovereign has drawn the reader's eye for 350 years.
Yet Hobbes has much to say about subjects as well, and he articulates a normative conception of a good subject.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 127 pages, X, 127 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/04/2015
- Category: History of Western philosophy
- ISBN: 9781137535283
- PDF from £38.24
- Paperback / softback from £37.39