Sex, Ethics, and Young People Hardback
by M. Carmody
Part of the Critical Studies in Gender, Sexuality, and Culture series
Sex, Ethics, and Young People brings together research and practice on sexuality and violence prevention education.
Carmody focuses on showing how the challenges faced by young people negotiating their sexual lives can be addressed by a six week interactive skill based Sex and Ethics Program.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 213 pages, X, 213 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 06/05/2015
- Category: Sexual abuse & harassment
- ISBN: 9781137429117
- PDF from £50.99
- Paperback / softback from £53.25