US Power and the Internet in International Relations : The Irony of the Information Age Hardback
by M. Carr
Despite the pervasiveness of the Internet and its importance to a wide range of state functions, we still have little understanding of its implications in the context of International Relations.
Combining the Philosophy of Technology with IR theories of power, this study explores state power in the information age.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 221 pages, VIII, 221 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 10/02/2016
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9781137550231
- PDF from £59.50
- Paperback / softback from £45.85