The History of the Kiss! : The Birth of Popular Culture Paperback / softback
by M. Danesi
Part of the Semiotics and Popular Culture series
How and when did the kiss become a vital sign of romance and love?
In this wide-ranging book, pop culture expert Marcel Danesi takes the reader on a fascinating journey through the history of the kiss, from poetry and painting to movies and popular songs, and argues that its romantic incarnation signaled the birth of popular culture.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 179 pages, XIII, 179 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 05/12/2013
- Category: Popular culture
- ISBN: 9781137376848
- PDF from £16.15
- Hardback from £57.39