Medievalism, Multilingualism, and Chaucer Hardback
by M. Davidson
Part of the The New Middle Ages series
In new readings of medieval language attitudes and identities, this book concludes that multilingualism informed masculinist discourses, which were aligned against the vernacular sentiment traditionally attributed to Langland and Chaucer.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 211 pages, XI, 211 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/01/2010
- Category: Literary studies: classical, early & medieval
- ISBN: 9780230602977
- PDF from £67.58
- Paperback / softback from £61.05