The Right of the Protestant Left : God's Totalitarianism Hardback
by M. Edwards
While serving as an introduction to ecumenical liberal Protestantism and the social gospel over the course of the twentieth-century this book also highlights certain totalitarian as well as more fundamental conservative tendencies within those movements.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 286 pages, IX, 286 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/06/2012
- Category: History of the Americas
- ISBN: 9781137019899
- PDF from £54.40
- Paperback / softback from £50.59