Investigating the Language of Special Education : Listening to Many Voices Hardback
by M. Farrell
Utilising a wide range of theoretical traditions from philosophy, sociology and anthropology, this book aims to raise the reader's awareness of the power as well as the limitations of language in relation to special education.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 179 pages, VIII, 179 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/07/2014
- Category: Sociolinguistics
- ISBN: 9781137434708
- Paperback / softback from £45.85