Bakhtin and the Movies : New Ways of Understanding Hollywood Film Hardback
by M. Flanagan
Martin Flanagan uses Bakhtin's notions of dialogism, chronotope and polyphony to address fundamental questions about film form and reception, focussing particularly on the way cinematic narrative utilises time and space in its very construction.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 239 pages, XI, 239 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/05/2009
- Category: Film theory & criticism
- ISBN: 9780230202962
- PDF from £63.33
- Paperback / softback from £57.39