Austro-Hungarian War Aims in the Balkans during World War I Hardback
by M. Fried
The conquest of Serbia was only one of the goals of the Austro-Hungarian Empire in the First World War; beyond this lay the desire to control much of South-East Europe.
Employing previously unseen sources, Marvin Fried provides the first complete analysis of the Monarchy's war aims in the Balkans and tells the story of its imperialist ambitions.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 294 pages, XVIII, 294 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 04/07/2014
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9781137359001
- Paperback / softback from £49.85