Militarism and the British Left, 1902-1914 Hardback
by M. Johnson
Militarism has traditionally been regarded as a phenomenon of the political right.
As this book demonstrates, however, various groups on the political left in Britain during the years before the Great War were able to accommodate, and even assimilate, militaristic ideas, sentiments, and policies to a remarkable degree.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 247 pages, XI, 247 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 11/01/2013
- Category: British & Irish history
- ISBN: 9781137274120
- Paperback / softback from £50.59