The European Union and the Council of Europe Hardback
by M. Kolb
Part of the Palgrave Studies in European Union Politics series
Marina Kolb traces the relationship between the EU and the Council of Europe in the field of human rights.
Applying an implementation literature and management studies-perspective, it argues that the biggest threat to interorganizational cooperation is organizational self-interest, despite a shared policy interest.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 232 pages, XI, 232 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/04/2013
- Category: Political structure & processes
- ISBN: 9781137023629
- Paperback / softback from £55.79
- PDF from £53.54