This text is designed for courses in powerplant technology, powerplant engineering, and energy conversion offered in departments of mechanical engineering and nuclear engineering.
It is also suitable as a supplement to courses in energy analysis offered in mechanical or nuclear engineering departments or energy analysis programs.
It covers fossil, nuclear and renewable-energy powerplants with equal emphasis, giving students a complete and detailed understanding of the entire spectrum of power generation systems.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 544 pages, figs.tabs.
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Publication Date: 01/05/1985
- Category: Technology: general issues
- ISBN: 9780070662742