Fathers and Sons : The Rise and Fall of Political Dynasty in the Middle East Hardback
by M. McMillan
This book traces the rise of the political dynasty in the Middle East and, in the process, provides the context for the current Arab uprising.
The author shows that a father-to-son transfer of power has no basis in Islam, and yet the idea of dynastic power became entrenched in the Middle East.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 211 pages, XI, 211 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 14/06/2013
- Category: Middle Eastern history
- ISBN: 9781137308115
- PDF from £50.99
- Paperback / softback from £53.25