Surrealism in Latin American Literature : Searching for Breton's Ghost Hardback
by M. Nicholson
Charting surrealism in Latin American literature from its initial appearance in Argentina in 1928 to the surrealist-inspired work of several writers in the 1970s, Melanie Nicholson argues that surrealism has exercised a significant and positive influence over twentieth-century Latin American literature, particularly poetry.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 267 pages, XII, 267 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 07/01/2013
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9781137287793
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £48.95