Homosexualities, Muslim Cultures and Modernity Hardback
by M. Rahman
Part of the Palgrave Politics of Identity and Citizenship Series series
This book addresses the increasing role of queer politics within forms of Islamophobia, both by exploring the framing of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) issues as a key marker of western superiority and by identifying the ways in which Muslim homophobia contributes to this dialectic.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 233 pages, X, 233 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 05/02/2014
- Category: Cultural studies
- ISBN: 9781137002952
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £48.95