Exploring the complex relationship between aesthetic experience and personal identity in Larkin's work, this book gives close and original readings of three major poems ('Here', 'Livings' and 'Aubade'), and two neglected but important themes (Larkin and the supernatural, Larkin and Flaubert).
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 220 pages, XIII, 220 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/02/2011
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9780230251717
- PDF from £67.58
- Paperback / softback from £49.85