Successful Library Fundraising : Best Practices Hardback
Part of the Best Practices in Library Services series
Obtaining the funding to maintain and grow library services and resources has always been a challenge.
Successful Library Fundraising: Best Practices brings together a wealth of information from public, academic, special, and school libraries who share their successful approaches to raising funds through a variety of traditional and "outside-the-box" methods:*Library development (cultivating donors)*Endowments*Corporate financing*Special events*Friends' groups and volunteers*Grants, and moreFundraising is critical in today's economic climate.
Tips and ideas from this volume will help library professionals gain confidence to begin a fundraising program or improve their current fundraising activities.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 208 pages, 5 Tables, unspecified; 20 Halftones, black and white; 9 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 24/07/2014
- Category: Library, archive & information management
- ISBN: 9781442237384
- Paperback / softback from £30.69
- EPUB from £91.80