Gendered Spaces in Argentine Women's Literature Hardback
by M. Sierra
Addressing the issue of how gendered spatial relations impact the production of literary works, this book discusses gender implications of spatial categories: the notions of home and away, placement and displacement, dwelling and travel, location and dislocation, and the 'quest for place' in women's writing from Argentina from 1920 to the present.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 240 pages, XIV, 240 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/04/2012
- Category: Literary studies: general
- ISBN: 9780230120853
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £45.85