Women and Legislative Representation : Electoral Systems, Political Parties, and Sex Quotas Paperback / softback
Edited by M. Tremblay
This book seeks to identify the factors that influence the percentage of female parliamentarians, paying particular attention to the electoral system.
The author seeks to understand the third wave of democratization of political systems, through the particular perspective of female representation in parliaments.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 278 pages, 3 Illustrations, black and white; XXVI, 278 p. 3 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 15/10/2012
- Category: Elections & referenda
- ISBN: 9781137280701