Discussing the most pressing global challenges, this book suggests ways for the Obama Administration to tackle them in a holistic manner.
In particular, the book proposes effective measures for various problems like the war on terror, resolution of the Arab-Israeli dispute, and forging of better relations with the Muslim World.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 198 pages, XI, 198 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 11/05/2011
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9780230113763
- PDF from £54.40
- Paperback / softback from £56.65