Minimum Wages, Collective Bargaining and Economic Development in Asia and Europe : A Labour Perspective Hardback
This book offers a labour perspective on wage-setting institutions, collective bargaining and economic development.
Sixteen country chapters, eight on Asia and eight on Europe, focus in particular on the role and effectiveness of minimum wages in the context of national trends in income inequality, economic development, and social security.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 365 pages, XXVIII, 365 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 03/06/2015
- Category: Labour economics
- ISBN: 9781137512406
- PDF from £65.45
- Paperback / softback from £78.69