Supermarine Spitfire Mk Vb Paperback
* 1:72, 1:48 and 1:32 individual markings for 8 various Spitfires, each depicted on beautifully drawn 4-view colour profiles The selection contains profiles of the following aircraft: - Spitfire Mk Vb (R6923) coded QJ-S of No. 92 Squadron RAF, flown by F/O Alan Wright, Biggin Hill, April 1941, - Spitfire Mk Vb (W3579) coded OU-Q of No. 485 Squadron RNZAF, flown by W/C Edgar Norman Ryder, Dunkirk, 31 October 1941, - Spitfire Mk Vb (AB276) coded RY-K of No. 313 (Czechoslovak) Squadron RAF, flown by F/L Vaclav Hajek, Hornchurch, April 1942, - Spitfire Mk Vb (P8742) coded WX-A of No. 302 (Polish) Squadron RAF, Harrowbeer, April 1942, - Spitfire Mk Vb (BM579) coded FN-B of No. 331 (Norwegian) Squadron RAF, flown by F/L Rolf Arne Berg, Manston, early July 1942, - Spitfire Mk Vb (EN908) coded GW-Y of No. 340 (French) Squadron RAF (Le groupe de chasse 'A le-de-France'), flown by Capt.
Francois de Labouchere, Hornchurch, August 1942, - Spitfire Mk Vb (EP829) coded T-N of No. 249 (Gold Coast) Squadron RAF, flown by its CO S/L John Joseph Lynch Jnr., Krendi, late April 1943, - Spitfire Mk Vb Trop (ER187) coded WZ-C of 309th Fighter Squadron USAAF, flown by its CO Maj.
Frank A. Hill, La Senia, May 1943. About Topcolors This is a series of highly illustrated books on the key machines of World War II and their combat use.
Perfect for modellers and filled with colour artwork profiles, each volume details the camouflage, markings, insignia, modifications and variants of the best of the war.
With extra features such as decals and masking foil.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 20 pages, colour profiles of featured tanks
- Publisher: Kagero Oficyna Wydawnicza
- Publication Date: 15/07/2011
- Category: Military aircraft
- ISBN: 9788361220992
- Paperback from £14.85