Can Everyone Please Calm Down? : A Guide to 21st Century Sexuality Paperback / softback
by Mae Martin
WHY DO WE FIND SEXUALITY SO, WELL ... SCARY?Comedian Mae Martin investigates in this hilarious and intelligent guide to 21st century sexuality.
Covering everything from the pros and cons of labels, to coming out and the joys of sexual fluidity, Mae ponders all the stuff we get hung up about - and then a bit more. Mae's mission is to ensure that in a world that's full of things to worry about, who we choose to kiss should not be one of them. And when it comes to sexuality, she asks:CAN EVERYONE PLEASE CALM DOWN?
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 288 pages
- Publisher: Hachette Children's Group
- Publication Date: 16/05/2019
- Category: Humour & jokes (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781526361653
- Paperback / softback from £8.89
- EPUB from £3.99