From Style Writing To Art : A Street Art Anthology Paperback / softback
by Magda Danysz
Drago, one of the leading voices in the urban art community, are proud to present the new must-have addition to any street art aficionado's collection; a new classic in the history of the movement which has now found its well-deserved place at the top of the contemporary art scene.
Danysz, a leading gallerist, follows the graffiti pioneers from the 1960s and explores how street art branched into the art world during the 1980s.
Delving further, Danysz explores new practices that have emerged since the 1990s and discusses which artists are changing the landscape today.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 404 pages, 1 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Drago Arts & Communication
- Publication Date: 01/01/2011
- Category: Graffiti & street art
- ISBN: 9788888493664