Teacher Development in Action : Understanding Language Teachers' Conceptual Change Paperback / softback
Bringing together multiple sources of data and combining existing theories across language teacher cognition, teacher education, second language motivation and psychology, this empirically-grounded analysis of teacher development in action offers new insights into the complex and dynamic nature of language teachers' conceptual change.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 220 pages, XVI, 220 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 12/01/2012
- Category: Language acquisition
- ISBN: 9781137580214
- Hardback from £30.85