100 Walks in Surrey Paperback / softback
Surrey is a walker's paradise, with rolling chalk downland, picturesque villages and dense woodland. This collection of 100 walks of up to 12 miles will help you explore the best of this diverse county. The Crowood Walking Guides give detailed and accurate route descriptions of the 100 walks.
Full-colour mapping is included which is sourced from the Ordnance Survey.
Details of where to park and where to eat and drink are included and also places of interest to see along the way.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages, 100 colour route maps and 1 regional map
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/06/2017
- Category: Walking, hiking, trekking
- ISBN: 9781785003028
- EPUB from £8.00