Transnational Activism and the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict Hardback
This book examines the polarization of positions surrounding the transnational boycott, divestment, and sanctions (BDS) movement aimed at ending the Israeli occupation.
The author compares four US-based case studies in which activists for and against BDS struggle over issues of identity, morality, legitimacy, and conceptions of "peace."
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 247 pages, IX, 247 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 26/11/2013
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9781137349859
- Paperback / softback from £54.55