In just a few heartbreaking days, Lexy Shaw's world has fallen apart.
After her mother is killed in a tragic hit-and-run, her mother's childhood guardian, Ursula, also dies suddenly, leaving everything to Lexy.
But as Lexy reads through Ursula's hidden papers, what she discovers raises doubts about her own identity and if she really is now all alone in the world. Desperate to find out if she has any surviving family, Lexy travels to Africa hoping she can unravel the mystery she's now tormented by, only to find that she's stumbled into a past full of lies and deceit and that her life is in grave danger.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages
- Publisher: Black and White Publishing
- Publication Date: 01/11/2015
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9781785300080
- EPUB from £2.39
- eAudiobook MP3 from £39.06