Fukushima and the Privatization of Risk Hardback
Majia Holmer Nadesan analyzes the Fukushima nuclear disaster and its radiological aftermath for the citizens of Japan and elsewhere in the context of historical and contemporary understandings of radiation-caused health and reproductive effects.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 149 pages, VIII, 149 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 31/10/2013
- Category: Social impact of disasters
- ISBN: 9781137343116
- Paperback / softback from £38.75