It's 1945 and Martin Heath, like many men at that time, is struggling to settle, to find his place again after the horrors of war.
Then an old comrade sends him a letter and tells him of a position that's just come up in the remote wilds of Dartmoor - working for an elderly fellow called Mr Godley. "Are you a good driver, Mr Heath?" It's a simple question and a simple task and the doorway to a dark mystery that may just turn out to be the escape he was hoping for - but at what cost?
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 240 pages, Some black and white illustrations
- Publisher: David Fickling Books
- Publication Date: 01/08/2019
- Category: Historical mysteries
- ISBN: 9781910989524
- Hardback from £10.25
- EPUB from £10.40