The Environmental Imaginary in Brazilian Poetry and Art Hardback
Part of the Literatures, Cultures, and the Environment series
This study contributes to ongoing discussions on the connections between the environmental imaginary and issues of identity, place and nation.
Utilizing a delimited ecocritical approach, McNee puts Brazilian culture, through the work of contemporary poets and visual artists, into a broader, transnational dialogue.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 191 pages, 15 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 191 p. 15 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 10/07/2014
- Category: Painting & paintings
- ISBN: 9781137386144
- Paperback / softback from £48.95