Impeccable Connections : The Rise and Fall of Richard Whitney Paperback / softback
This book tells the tale of Richard Whitney and describes in detail the banking and investment structure that precipitated the stock market collapse of 1929, and how as president of the New York Stock Exchange, Richard Whitney played his role while manipulating powerful and trusted friends.
This is both a biography of an important figure and an excellent primer on the reasons for securities regulations that are in today's headlines.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 120 pages, Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Brick Tower Press
- Publication Date: 11/04/2013
- Category: Biography: business & industry
- ISBN: 9781883283629
- Paperback / softback from £20.69