Pig-heart Boy Hardback
Part of the Cascades S. series
A sick young boy is offered a chance at life and finds himself in the midst of a medical controversy - accept a transplant of a pig's heart, or die? Cameron is offered the chance to have a highly experimental and controversial operation which might save his life.
But replacing his heart with one from a pig brings not only medical risk, it places Cameron at the eye of a storm of controversy.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 208 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Publication Date: 20/02/2000
- Category: General
- ISBN: 9780003302165
- Paperback / softback from £5.65
- EPUB from £4.99
- eAudiobook MP3 from £7.20