Children's Rights from Below : Cross-Cultural Perspectives Hardback
Part of the Studies in Childhood and Youth series
This book presents an integral, cross-cultural reflection on the social reality of children's rights and citizenship, giving an insight into new perspectives on the history and different concepts of children's rights in a contextualized and localized manner.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 272 pages, X, 272 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/01/2012
- Category: Age groups: children
- ISBN: 9780230302518
- Paperback / softback from £55.79