Challenges in Molecular Structure Determination Paperback / softback
Taking a problem-based approach, the authors provide a practice-oriented and systematic introduction to both organic and inorganic structure determination by spectroscopic methods.
This includes mass spectrometry, vibrational spectroscopies, UV/VIS spectroscopy and NMR as well as applying combinations of these methods.
The authors show how to elucidate chemical structures with a minimal number of spectroscopic techniques.
Readers can train their skills by more than 400 problems with varying degree of sophistication.
Interactive Powerpoint-Charts are available as Extra Materials to support self-study.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 482 pages, 657 Illustrations, black and white; XX, 482 p. 657 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 22/03/2012
- Category: Analytical chemistry
- ISBN: 9783642243899
- PDF from £50.99