Manolo's New Shoes Paperback / softback
The follow up companion to the bestselling Manolo Blahnik Drawings, this book presents a brand new collection of Manolo's celebrated shoe designs. The book is organized thematically to express Manolo Blahnik's interests and passions - art history, architecture, film (including his renowned designs for Sofia Coppola's Marie Antoinette), theatre, and flora and fauna.An introduction by Blahnik himself is accompanied by contributions from some of the best-known names in fashion - Suzy Menkes, Grace Coddington, Milena Canonero, Amy Fine Collins and Carlos Garcia Calvo - each of whom provides valuable insight into the world of Manolo Blahnik.
This is must-buy book for the thousands of people of who own Blahnik's shoes - or who wish they did.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 200 pages, 15 Illustrations, black and white; 155 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 06/09/2010
- Category: Fashion & textiles: design
- ISBN: 9780500288856