General Medical Semiology Guide Part II Paperback / softback
General Medical Semiology Guide, Part Two is the second volume in a two volume set that provides a comprehensive understanding of medical semiology.
Highly illustrated with many original images from the author's daily medical practice, the book highlights all signs of diseases and important semiological maneuvers.
Each chapter contains a specific questionnaire of important questions that should be asked of patients in different situations to obtain valuable information that will assist in both medical thinking and in the formulation of diagnoses.
Part Two covers topics on how to examine primary and secondary skin lesions, hair changes, nails, lymph nodes, breasts, and more.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 662 pages, Approx. 750 illustrations (700 in full color); Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Elsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Publication Date: 27/06/2019
- Category: Clinical & internal medicine
- ISBN: 9780128196403