Medical Semiology Guide of the Cardiovascular System and the Hematologic System Paperback / softback
Medical Semiology Guide of the Cardiovascular System and the Hematologic System provides a comprehensive understanding of medical semiology in the cardiovascular and hematologic systems.
Highly illustrated with many original images from the author's daily medical practice, the book highlights all signs of diseases and important semiological maneuvers in the field.
Each chapter incorporates a specific questionnaire with important questions that should be asked to patients in different situations to obtain valuable information that helps identify rare and unusual diseases.
This unique feature of the book aims to facilitate the learning process among medical students, while also acting as a quick reference for clinicians.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 290 pages, Approx. 100 illustrations (50 in full color); Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Elsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Publication Date: 27/06/2019
- Category: Cardiovascular medicine
- ISBN: 9780128196380