Governing Risk : The IMF and Global Financial Crises Paperback / softback
Part of the International Political Economy Series series
With the effects of the latest financial crisis still unfolding, this is a timely guide to the politics of international financial reform comparing the policies that the international community requested the IMF to follow in the aftermath of the Mexican, Asian, and subprime crisis.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 212 pages, XV, 212 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 09/04/2010
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9780230367951
- Hardback from £45.55
- Paperback / softback from £25.15