Anatomy of a Financial Crisis : A Real Estate Bubble, Runaway Credit Markets, and Regulatory Failure Paperback / softback
An indepth look at the origins and development of the current financial crisis, from an economist and Washington insider.
Jarsulic explains how a wide array of financial institutions, including mortgage banks, commercial banks, and investment banks created a credit bubble that supported nonprime mortgage lending and helped to inflate house prices.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 178 pages, XXI, 178 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 10/12/2012
- Category: Financial crises & disasters
- ISBN: 9781137032621
- Hardback from £68.45