Wage-Led Growth : An Equitable Strategy for Economic Recovery Hardback
Part of the Advances in Labour Studies series
This volume seeks to go beyond the microeconomic view of wages as a cost having negative consequences on a given firm, to consider the positive macroeconomic dynamics associated with wages as a major component of aggregate demand.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 193 pages, XIV, 193 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 03/12/2013
- Category: Labour economics
- ISBN: 9781137357922
- Paperback / softback from £65.95