Grassroots Advocacy and Health Care Reform : The HCAN Campaign in Pennsylvania Hardback
by Marc Stier
Grassroots Advocacy and Health Care Reform places a detailed account of how the Health Care for America Now campaign in Pennsylvania carried out contemporary issue advocacy in the context of an understanding of American politics.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 250 pages, XVIII, 250 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/06/2013
- Category: Elections & referenda
- ISBN: 9781137339195
- Paperback / softback from £55.79