Essence Engineering Fluid Mechanics Paperback / softback
The Essence of Engineering Fluid Mechanics provides an introduction for first year undergraduate students studying mechanical, aeronautical, chemical and civil engineering, with minimal use of advanced mathematics.
The text covers four key topics: dimensional analysis (which is approached using the method of sequential elimination of dimensions) hydrostatics, Bernoulli's equation and linear momentum equation.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 314 pages, black & white illustrations
- Publisher: Pearson Education (US)
- Publication Date: 14/09/1998
- Category: Mechanics of fluids
- ISBN: 9780137282968